Wednesday, May 20, 2009

whirlwind

i feel like a chicken with my head cut off right now! between finishing school (at least there's no exams...), packing & preparing for YouthWorks, trying to get a handle on details for Emory this fall, and squeezing in a 3 day trip to the beach with my fam--i feel like my life has exploded everywhere! it has, at the very least, exploded all over my room.

but once i get to the beach tomorrow night, hopefully i can take some time to seriously relax before the onslaught of my intense and wonderful summer experience. relax and not think about what i have left to pack & how the heck i'm going to fit it all in one suitcase.

it may be awhile before i post again--and i really don't know how often i'll be able to do so this summer! so here's all my love & the very briefest of updates (sorry!). no one hesitate to call me over the next few months--i want to keep up with what's going on in your lives as well :)

No comments: